About Me

My photo
Theres nothing much to tell really, im an artist/printmaker living and working in east london. I spend too much time on the internet and am an avid collector of things, as you will find out.

Friday 17 July 2009

Making my Home Brew (Part 1)...

So I started to brew my beer today, I took a few snaps for prosperity purposes...

This is the kit I got.

I boiled up some water and added the Hops and Malt Extract

Filled it up with tap water and added a Chlorine neutralizer tablet

Waited 10 Mins and added the Yeast

Then I gave it all a thorough stir

Put the lid on

Filled the water level in the Air Lock/Gauge

Finally slotted the Air Lock into the top of the fermenter barrel
and put it somewhere out of the sun

Now I just have to stir it once a day for a few days then leave it a week,
then I have to Barrel it and leave it to condition for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment