About Me

My photo
Theres nothing much to tell really, im an artist/printmaker living and working in east london. I spend too much time on the internet and am an avid collector of things, as you will find out.

Friday 5 March 2010

The revenge of my utter slackness!..

So I know I'v not been on here in a good few months but its all been a bit head over heels, lots of gigs, shows, great films that all need to be shouted about...(I will get to them in time)

But mostly its because I started my new job a couple of months back (they somehow thought it would be a good idea to let me work up at head office)

I promise to update and spill all my thoughts back over the internets for all of your scrutinising needs in a more timely and frequent manner.

P.S. I also bought some flippin' great records recently which I will also have to come back to for now.

Nice One

No comments:

Post a Comment