About Me

My photo
Theres nothing much to tell really, im an artist/printmaker living and working in east london. I spend too much time on the internet and am an avid collector of things, as you will find out.

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Getting to know oneanother...

so anyway thanks for taking the time out to look over what im writing, i dont claim to have anything profound to say but id like to think i can be interesting at times.

so heres a few things about me: 
  • i spend a great deal of my time hunting out and collecting deleted vinyl
  • i read whenever i have a spare moment, books are a passion 
  • i like very little better than sitting with a nice glass of scotch and some good company watching films
  • sandwiches play a very large part in my life
  • i still have a fairly juvenile sense of humor

these things will be pretty much the entirety of this blog, ill do my best to make it a decent read




1 comment:

  1. I know u wanna do it... u know i wanna do it too..out here on the dancefloor..we can make sandwiches!!

    Yeeee man!!

    ReplyDelete