About Me

My photo
Theres nothing much to tell really, im an artist/printmaker living and working in east london. I spend too much time on the internet and am an avid collector of things, as you will find out.

Thursday 19 March 2009

My flatmate vs WoW...

i cant pretend to understand how these mmo games work, or why people seem to be so inclined to spend all their free time playing them. there does seem to be bloody millions of them so maybe im in the wrong on this subject, my flatmate however is one of those thoroughly in the other camp!

as i have already mentioned i know nothing of the workings of WoW, or even how to play it, but it seems to me its just him sitting on a chair clicking on little tiles at the bottom of the screen and lots of health bars trying to keep other players (who are seemingly doing something) from dying. 
also he assures me hes quite good at it but i am yet to see proof, he has tried to tell me hes level something or other, but all i see is him repeatedly running around as a ghost attempting to find is body!

this does not strike me as being a fun game.

No comments:

Post a Comment