About Me

My photo
Theres nothing much to tell really, im an artist/printmaker living and working in east london. I spend too much time on the internet and am an avid collector of things, as you will find out.

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Technological Exploits...

Sooo, iv had a rare couple of days off work and have been pottering about the flat (also playing 'Rise of the Argonauts', its pretty good but i suspect its also pretty short)
but earlier today my mate sent me the link to the new 'Where The Wild Things Are' trailer, ive been looking forward to this film ever since i heard it was going to be made, and even more so when i found out Spike Jonze was making it. so anyway heres the new trailer, its so good i nearly weed myself!


...also today i pre-ordered my copy of the Ghostbusters game, it has been a good day all in all



No comments:

Post a Comment