About Me

My photo
Theres nothing much to tell really, im an artist/printmaker living and working in east london. I spend too much time on the internet and am an avid collector of things, as you will find out.

Sunday 26 April 2009

pieces of genius...

iv been a bit slack blogging as of late, mainly because of work, but if im being honest its got as much to do with my laziness as anything else really.
but anyway, theres a few things that are leaving my with a smile on my face i cant shake...

firstly, i managed to get a couple of tickets to see THE SPECIALS at brixton in may, and a couple of days later DUB TRIO are playing the underworld.
also iv been rekindling my love of GUITAR HERO as of late, plus its only 54 days till GHOSTBUSTERS lands on my doorstep.
the latest series of heroes is getting better and better.
and most importantly, ITS FUCKING SUNNY!

p.s. ROLLERBALL is just starting...awesomeness! gotta go x

No comments:

Post a Comment